Insurance and Annuities
Accidents and illnesses are a part of life. But you can be prepared.
We will evaluate those risks that, if realized, would cause significant financial hardship:
- Review and update beneficiaries
- Review current life insurance, long-term care, and annuity policies
- Identify hidden risks to your bucket list
- Prepare for unforeseen medical expenses
- Identify independent insurance solutions
William Albert Waggoner II and Peter Alexander Mitroff are insurance agents with Stoney Creek Partners, LLC, and from time to time, will offer clients advice or products from those activities. Clients should be aware that these services pay a commission or other compensation and involve a conflict of interest, as commissionable products conflict with the fiduciary duties of a registered investment adviser. SCA always acts in the best interest of the client; including the sale of commissionable products to advisory clients. Clients are in no way required to utilize the services of any representative of SCA in connection with such individual's activities outside of SCA.